Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clean Grilled Peach Dessert



So I was calling this a clean peach cobbler while I was eating it. Clearly it's not. But if I closed my eyes, it kind of reminded me of it. The peach was warm and the crunchiness from the granola was like a crust. It's hard to come up with clean desserts that are good, but I will make this one again!


Clean Grilled Peach Dessert
3 RIPE peaches
1 cup of FF Greek yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoons of raw agave
about 1 cup of clean granola
honey (optional)

Preheat grill to medium heat.

In a small bowl, mix greek yogurt and agave and place in the refrigerator.

Once grill is heated, cut peaches in half and place cut side down. Close lid and cook for about 15 minutes. You want nice burn marks and the peach to be soft.

Remove from grill onto a plate. Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the greek yogurt in the pit of the peach where the seed was. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of granola on top and then drizzle with some honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment